Focusing on the essential conversations
Tsitsi Mutendi, Galliard Co-Director, hosts a podcast on the everyday issues that affect family businesses and family enterprises. Subscribe here.
Alan Fowler shares on Philanthropy in Africa, an evolutionary journey – Enterprising Families Podcast
Alan Fowler shares on Philanthropy in Africa, an evolutionary journey About: Alan Fowler Honorary Chair and International Advisory Board Member, The co-founder and long-time associate of INTRAC, Prof Alan Fowler’s professional life has moved from being an organisational development advisor, Foundation programme office and researcher, to a role as an academic – currently as honorary professor establishing a first of its kind Chair in African Philanthropy at the Wits Business School. A career spanning some forty years dedicated to civic agency and NGOs has produced eleven books and dozens of papers on their role in international development, as well as numerous capacity building materials, conference presentations, lectures and seminars. Combining theory and practice as a ‘pracademic’ continues as the thread in his contribution to citizen-driven social justice.
- Alan Fowler shares on Philanthropy in Africa, an evolutionary journey
- James E Hughes Jr. shares on the Five Capitals Of Wealth
- Darryl Stickel shares on his new book Building Trust.
- Bukky George-Taylor shares on Trusting but being intentional about your journey.
- Adenike Ogunlesi exploring her journey to the top as a female founder.