Focusing on the essential conversations
Tsitsi Mutendi, Galliard Co-Director, hosts a podcast on the everyday issues that affect family businesses and family enterprises. Subscribe here.
Abiola Adediran shares on Family Succession, the Journey of a thousand miles and the single necessary step. – Enterprising Families Podcast
Abiola Adediran shares on Family Succession, the Journey of a thousand miles and the single necessary step. About: Abiola Adediran is a Family Business Advisor and co-Founder of Genea Family Office, an independent boutique multi-family office delivering innovative wealth management and family advisory services to family businesses to preserve their wealth and legacy. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, a certified Management Consultant, a PRINCE2-certified Project Manager from APMG International, UK and she holds an MBA from Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland. She is passionate about preserving the wealth and legacies of African families and business. She currently sits on the board of growing start-ups as well as serves as a mentor to various leading entrepreneurship organisations. She is a member of Forbes Business Council where she is collaborating with global leaders and contributing to the development of businesses and economies around the world.
- Abiola Adediran shares on Family Succession, the Journey of a thousand miles and the single necessary step.
- Claudio Muller & Fernando Sandoval share on The evolution of Family Businesses in Latin America
- Kim Vermaak shares on Monetising Legacies through Writing
- Karabo Morule shares on Art and Wealthy Families on the continent
- Eva Fischer shares on the similarities that we find in businesses the globe over.