Call for Leaders
We asked and you answered! Some recent survey data indicated that you’d like more interaction and opportunities to learn.
One of the ways we will be doing so will be through our Peer Group Masterminds.
Galliard Peer Groups will be small intimate groups where you will be able to share experiences, case studies and information that will help us serve our families better.
We will be requesting members who are willing to lead and build a peer group to contact us. When you contact us, we will send you a form to allow us to understand and collaborate on setting up the Peer group.
- Peer Groups are for members and will be lead by members
- Non-members will be allowed to attend two sessions before being required to be members to participate in future groups.
- Members may join as many Peer Groups as they require (max of 15-20 members per group).
- Members may only set up and or lead three groups at a time concurrently.
- Peer groups may have topics and focus areas and regional focus.
- To maintain group integrity, the groups will meet once a month.
- Groups will run for an hour, and leaders may have to commit an additional hour to plan for the meetings, so 2 hours/month.