Practicing What You Teach
Are you a family business advisor whose age starts with a 5 or more? Are the people in your office walking on eggshells wondering what happens to them when you retire? Are you practicing what you teach about planning for what happens to your practice when you begin your “third phase?”
In this webianr recording, Paul Cronin, GFBAI member and COO of Successful Transition Planning Institute, helps those of us late-career business professionals and advisors:
- Understand the fear behind succession planning and how to manage it
- Know who to talk to when you’re stuck
- Set transition goals for our practices
- Develop a contingency plan to transition people you care about who care about you
- Know what to do when you are the business
- Discover the pluses and minuses of the 5 decision making styles when it comes to succession planning
About the presenter:
Paul Cronin, COO, Successful Transition Planning Institute (STPI) in Cambridge, MA www.ThePlatinumYears.com.
Paul has over 30 years of professional experience in sales, management, consulting and entrepreneurship, growing both established and start-up businesses, having sold his prior company in 2008. Since 2009 he has partnered with STPI’s founder, Jack Beauregard, to transform a small consultancy into a leading firm in Transition Planning. Paul Cronin has presented at law firms, CPA societies, professional associations, and colleges such Northeastern, Bentley, Wheaton (MA), Emerson, and Wellesley. He has a BS in Business Administration from Northeastern University.
Members can view the webinar recording below.