From Success To Significance
Professional service providers are being challenged like never before to distinguish themselves. Whether working directly with a business owner, key stakeholder, or serving on a cross-functional team of experts, the need to develop greater relationship currency and trust is tantamount to sustained success.
Technical and functional expertise is the foundation for effective performance; however, a growing body of evidence reveals that both client and other trusted adviser engagement is what truly advances and sustains relationships.
This webinar introduces a five-stage model with deployment examples so that you can better harness and leverage the distinctive assets of you and the firm. We will explore and share the latest techniques and tools that client-facing professionals can utilize to move beyond the Trusted Adviser. Join the Client Experience Institute as we explore how to leapfrog from success to significance.
- What is Relationship Capital and why is it so critical for sustained success?
- Distinguish the key differences between client service and client engagement
- Understand how to deploy the different value creation levers for increased relevancy
This webinar is for Galliard Family Business Advisors who are seeking to better establish, nurture, and advance relationships with internal and external stakeholders.As a result of attending the session, Galliard members will:
- Adopt a different mindset for developing more meaningful client relationships
- Better effect outcomes with internal and external stakeholders
- Influence firm-wide culture regarding client engagement strategies and approaches
About the Presenters:
Marc Rosen & Judy Bodenhamer, Client Experience Institute:
Members can view the webinar recording below.