Listening to the Needs of Next Generation Leaders
In this webinar, a panel of young Millennial Leaders share their ideas and experiences regarding the ways in which their personal mentors and coaches have helped them to succeed.
- What do our young leaders need from us as advisors, coaches and mentors?
- How can we be more effective in guiding this next generation as they carve out their path to success?
Learn what you, as an advisor, can do to more effectively reach and connect with our youngest leaders and emerging successors.
Special thanks to our panel:
- Justin Harvey, President and Co-Owner, A+ Corporation, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Ramie Schneider, Development Manager, First Interstate, Cleveland, Ohio
- Jessica McIntosh, VP of Operations Atlas Supply Inc., Seattle, Washington
Members can view the webinar recording below. For a summary of lessons from this conversation, check out Advising Emerging Leaders in the Articles sections of the Resource Library.