CoreValue, The One Page Business Plan, and Behavioral Profiles
Is your practice running exactly as you’d like it to? Are you working with your ideal clients? Do you have a business plan for next year? Is your practice scalable?
Whether you’re an experienced family business advisor or you’re just getting started, chances are a fresh look at how you’re running your practice will help you make this your most successful business year ever! Join us for a roundtable discussion on some of our favorite tools.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- CoreValue – a software system that helps you standardize and market your practice while you teach everyone your approach so you can scale it.
- The One Page Business Plan ® – an intuitive, simple tool to develop strategic plans that create a culture of alignment, accountability, and predictable results
- Behavioral Profiles – learn about the Kolbe A and Predictive Index.
- Kolbe A is an assessment that measures a person’s natural instincts (modus operandi) and provides a blueprint of one’s strengths. It allows an individual to understand one’s natural abilities.
- The Predictive Index is a science-based methodology that allows business owners to understand what drives his/her employees’ workplace behaviors. The results can be used to ensure staff alignment, build teams and recruit individuals for specific job-types; thereby, driving success and achievement of a firm’s strategic goals.
Meet our roundtable participants, including:
- Elias Donovan, Director of CoreValue Economic Development Programs. CoreValue Development works with local and state economic development agencies, family business programs and NIST MEPs throughout the country.
- Patrick Carroll, founder of Wealth Strategies Group, Obsidian Business Solutions, and creator of The Lifestyle Protector Process™. One of the country’s leading financial planners, Patrick has worked with hundreds of families and individuals over the past two decades, helping his clients protect and grow their wealth so they can enjoy life to the fullest.
- Arnie Hendricks has 25 years of senior management experience and is the founder of Financial Management Resources, where, for the past 20 years, he has independently consulted in the financial and operational management of mid-size companies. Arnie enjoys helping them solve issues which were hampering their profitable growth and preventing owners from increasing the value of their businesses.
Members can view the webinar recording below.