We are an educational institution focused on bringing leading edge information and training to our advisors. We do this because we believe that family businesses, regardless of size, deserve the best in service from the advisors they choose as partners.
To ensure that our advisors are keeping their skills fresh and have experience in applying those skills, we introduced a certification process in 2015. The directory displays advisors who meet our most up-to-date criteria. If you feel you should be listed as a Galliard Certified Advisor but you’re not seeing a star in your directory profile, please check out the criteria for certification listed below or send us an email. We are here to help you to be the very best advisor you can be!
Members receive a 10% discount on all trainings and events (professional plan), so you might want to sign up at this time as well (that’s step 2).
As an FBAC graduate, you’ll get the FBAC symbol in your directory profile:
You will need to become a member to access the study assessment quiz (that’s step 3).
Prepare to answer the following questions in your case study:
- How did you determine the client’s need?
- How did you build trust?
- How did you clarify your role and the client’s expectations?
- What or how did you assess the current situation (use of a tool or assessment or other?)
- What was the action taken – what kind of plan was developed?
- How was it implemented?
- What was the short-term outcome?
- What is the intended long-term outcome?
- How will you maintain momentum with this client?
- What other professionals did you include on this project – or whom might you include in the future?
- What did you learn from this experience? What did you do well? What might you change or enhance in the future?
Get the star
When you become a certified member, we’ll add the certified symbol to your directory listing.
If you’re an FBAC Graduate but you didn’t select the Certification option when you registered, you can still get on the Certification Track! Just purchase the add-on below.