Thank you for contributing to our collective knowledge and sharing your experiences from the field. We love hearing from you!
When you become a member contributor, you’ll be listed as an author in the Resource Library with a link to your directory profile.
Please follow the guidelines carefully and send your submissions to: [email protected].
Please submit a one-page document that answers the following questions:
- How did you determine the client’s need? How did you build trust? How did you clarify your role and the client’s expectations?
- What or how did you assess the current situation (use of a tool or assessment or other)? What was the action taken – what kind of plan was developed? How was it implemented?
- What was the short-term outcome? What is the intended long-term outcome? How will you maintain momentum with this client?
- What other professionals did you include on this project – or whom might you include in the future? What did you learn from this experience? What did you do well? What might you change or enhance in the future?
- A length of 600 to 700 words works best.
- Use stories whenever possible to illustrate a point.
- Illustrations and pictures are important – but make sure you use materials that you have the rights to copy and display. We can also find images for you.
- Please do not send articles that you have posted to other sites—it’s okay to repeat concepts and stories but we do not want to post something that is word-for-word the same article published elsewhere. Feel free to send links to existing articles that you think are particularly good though—we can always link to them on social media!
We will review your submission and contact you if any revisions are necessary. You will have the option to submit final edits before we link to the post from our newsletter and social media sites. Image suggestions welcome.
The Galliard FBA Institute is big on honoring family, legacy, and tradition. We love sharing your family recipes in our newsletter and network pages.
- Tell us how the recipe is important to your family—why it’s part of your traditions
- Include the ingredient list and instructions
- Include a photo of the food or your family (or both!)